Transcript of my conversation with Paul Constant (& more!)
Some end-of-publication-week notes:
* A transcript of my onstage Q&A with Paul Constant is up at the Seattle Review of Books. If you couldn’t make it to the Elliott Bay event and are curious what you missed, check it out.
* I also did a Reading List of “5 favorite books that mix real and supernatural horrors” with the A.V. Club’s Ryan Vlastelica. You can check that out here.
* Meanwhile, over at the Barnes & Noble Sci-Fi and Fantasy blog, Sam Reader has put together a handy author primer for people new to my work who want to know which Matt Ruff book to read first.
* A reminder: I’ll be at Seattle Mystery Bookshop TOMORROW at noon, hanging out and signing books.
* Signed copies of Lovecraft Country are also now available at the University Book Store (where I’ll be reading on March 4), Elliott Bay Book Company, Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park, and of course from Secret Garden Bookshop.